Location: Kiefersfelden, Germany
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION:
Research job applicant backgrounds and process orders and documents for employment vetting agency.
- Identify information by categorizing, recognizing differences and similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events.
- Analyze documents of obtained information and process findings.
- Follow administrative and clerical procedures (files, document distribution, etc.)
- Moral principle of integrity; ability to maintain high level of confidentiality.
- Friendly personality. Can interact with clients when required.
- Strong analytical skills and communication skills (written and oral).
- Excellent data entry / typing skills (minimum 40 WPM).
- Computer Literate (MS Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, Web Navigation and Research).
- Excellent organizational / time management skills.
- Written and verbal English language skills (additional language skills in Italian, Polish, Arabic or Czech a plus)
- Must be reliable, organized, punctual, detail and deadline oriented.
- Self-motivated individual who needs little attention once trained.
- Digital job applications preferred.
- Previous legal research or court record experience helpful but not required.
- CV is required bilingual (English/German).
- Resume and salary history can be emailed to: email@example.com.
A background check is performed on new hires.